- This section contains information on how to manage www.mejana.com in relation to the processing of data of www.mejana.com users.
- This information shall also be valid for the purposes of art. 2. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code on the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of the EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for subjects interacting with www.mejana.com and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.mejana.com
- The information shall be provided only for www.mejana.com and not for other websites which may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the manner, timing and nature of the information to be provided by controllers at the time of connection to www.mejana.com web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The information may be modified by the introduction of new rules in this regard, so the user is invited to check this page periodically.
- If the user is under 16 years of age, according to art.8, c.1 EU Regulation 2016/679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of the parents or those who take his place.
II - TRATTAMENTO DEI DATI
1 – Data subject
- The data controller shall be the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also handles security profiles.
- In relation to this website the data controller is: Scapecchi Roberto, and for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user can contact him at the following email address: [email protected]
2 – Data processor
- The controller shall be the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body processing personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, the data controller of the www.mejana.com website is: mejana di Scapecchi G.& C. Snc.
3 – Location of data treatment
- The data generated by the use of www.mejana.com shall be processed at Via Tommaso Marino, 7– 20121 Milano – Italy.
- If necessary, the data relating to the newsletter service may be processed by the controller or by persons appointed by him for that purpose at the relevant premises.
III - COOKIES
1 – Kind of cookies
- A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and may only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies.However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookies options, simply continue browsing.
Here are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information in the user’s computer, which are then collected from the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They serve for navigation and to facilitate the access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies that are placed in the browser and retransmitted via Google Analytics or through the statistical service of bloggers or similar are only technical if used for the purposes of optimization of the site directly by the owner of the site, which may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, as for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration you can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and serve to identify the user and thus avoid login to every page visited and permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiration or deletion by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They shall not be stored persistently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and shall vanish when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
- In relation to the origin of the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer by other sites and not by the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
- Analytical third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of such third parties outside the site.
- Third party analytic cookies are used to detect information on user behaviour on www.mejana.com. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Cookies profiling third parties are used to create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by users.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, Therefore, users are invited to view the privacy policies and directions to manage or disable cookies posted on the relevant web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the context of web browsing.
- When using these types of cookies, the user shall give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code shall apply.
IV - PROCESSED DATA
1 – Processing of data
- Like all websites, this site uses log files in which information is stored automatically during user visits. The information collected could be as follows:
– Internet protocol address (IP);
– browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– page of origin of the visitor (referral) and output;
– possibly the number of clicks.
- Such information shall be processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. Such information shall be processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the holder.
- For security purposes (antispam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the Ip address, which may be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or in any case harmful or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that the users of the site will make public through the services and tools made available to them shall be provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of laws. It is up to the user to verify that he has permissions for the entry of personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation shall be used for the above mentioned purposes and for the following purposes:
data request for marketing and advertising purposes by sending
newsletter; request data for order purposes
online and following shipment;
- The data shall be retained for the period strictly necessary for the attainment of the above mentioned purpose and in any case not exceeding five years.
- Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) shall be kept for as long as is strictly necessary to achieve the purpose indicated above.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data entered in the letter.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 – Support in browser configuration
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for your site.
- For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
5 – Plugin Social Network
- The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are regulated by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
V. USER RIGHTS
- 13, c. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
- The website www.mejana.com therefore intends to inform the user on the existence of:– the right of the data subject to request the holder access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003), the rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), the integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment concerning it (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);– the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) D.Lgs. 196/2003);– the right to obtain proof that the updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, blocking of data, processing has been made known, including as regards their content, of the persons to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such performance proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. c) D.lgs. 196/2003);
- Requests may be addressed to the controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the template provided by the Data Protection Supervisor, or by sending an email to: [email protected]
- If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to the use– or on the art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, revealing racial or ethnic origin; political opinions– the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of breach of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for the control of the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more detailed examination of your rights, see art. 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VI - TRANSFER OF DATA TO EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the area of the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, so no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data shall never be transferred to third countries which do not comply with the conditions laid down in Article 45 of the EU Regulation.
VII. SAFETY OF THE FURNISHED DATA
- This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the stated purposes.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of representatives involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THE PRESENT DOCUMENT
- It may be amended or updated. In case of relevant changes and updates, they will be notified to users.
- The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document has been updated on 05/11/2018 to comply with the relevant legal provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.